- All team members tee off on each hole and then select the best drive and mark the spot.
- The other team members pick up their balls and place them within one club length (no closer to the hole) of the marked spot.
- If the ball you choose to play is in a hazard (sand, water, etc.), the rough, or out of bounds, you cannot drop the ball outside of the hazard or rough even if relief is within one club length
- Putts need to be made within 3 inches of the marked spot (no closer to the hole).
- Players continue to follow these rules for each shot.
- 1 Player per hole uses the Pink ball. Rotate after each hole until the pink ball is either lost or hit out of bounds.
- The Team that completes the furthest hole wins.
- (Ties decided with a deck of cards)
On the Move:
- Ladies always play from the Black Tees
- Men start out on the Gold Tees.
- On each hole, if the team shoots:
- Bogie: Move forward one tee box
- Birdie: Move back one tee box
- Par: Same tee box as the previous hole
- If they choose, Seniors can play from the Silver tee boxes